There are some really neat and NEW things going on in Hendersonville this holiday season.
Check out www.hendersonvilleholidayfest.com for all the events and sponsors.
Here are a few of the highlights (these are super family-friendly events):
Friday, December 5th
- Lights of Love Christmas tree lighting at City Hall - candles available for pre-order to light in dedication or in memoriam (5:00 p.m.)
- Joyful Noise Concert at the Streets of Indian Lake with Kim Carnes and more (7:00 p.m.)
Saturday, December 6th
- Breakfast with Santa at the Streets of Indian Lake, tickets required, 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. seatings
- St. Nicholas Ball at the Streets of Indian Lake, more great music, tickets required, 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 7th
- 26th Annual Christmas Parade @ 2:30 p.m. from Drakes Creek Park to Executive Park Drive